10 things that make my day (in no particular order):
1. Personal mail! It's the best feeling ever to open my mailbox and have a card or letter that someone handwrote ME! It's so special to get "real mail" anymore. I try to send notes here and there to make others' days too. I need to get better at it!!
2. Email, Facebook, Instant Messages and Phone calls! Even though I get a lot more of these than snail-mail it still makes my day. When my blackberry makes its alert sounds I still get a littel jolt of excitement. I love hearing from my friends!
3. A Sunny Day! There is nothing like a perfect weather...no matter the season. A hot day in summer by the pool, a spring day with the birds chearping and the flowers blooming, a sunny winter day with snow gleaming, or a bright fall day with rustly leaves. All four seasons can make my day!
4. Nice people! Making eye contact and getting a smile, a door held for you, or having someone say, "after you" all make my day. It just nice to be reminded that some people out there are aware of others and go out of their ways to be polite and pleasant. I always try to remember to do the same even if I am having a bad day...no reason to bring others down with me by being gloomy.
5. A closet full of clean clothes! There's nothing like the day after laundry day when every piece of clothing you own is clean, hung up and ready to go. You can wear whatever you want!
6. Reading that someone in blogger-IF world got a BFP!!!! We are all hoping for miracles, so I'm always thrilled when they actually happen for one of us!!
7. No lines at the grocery store!! Isn't it great when you can cruise your cart right in the lane and start unloading immediately?!? It doesn't always happen, but when it does I feel special and it makes my day!!
8. Every night when my husband gets home from work!! After 5 years together I STILL get excited to see him each and every evening. I love watching our dogs greet him too. They have no problem showing their excitement....like they haven't seen him in weeks. It's a wonderful daily reminder of all the love we have in our home.
9. Going out to dinner! I like to cook so my husband and I usually stay in, but when we go out it makes my day to still have a clean kitchen with no dishes when we get home!!
10. Getting comments from my bloggy friends. It is the best feeling ever to know that there are people out there who are reading my blog and writing breif comments to lend support or show interest in me. Thank you!!
I nominate the following bloggers (in no particular order) who all make my day on a regular basis. Thank you ladies...you have no idea how much your words mean to me!!!! (Sorry I can't nominate ALL the blogs I read.)
1. Tracey at Creating Baby Johnson is in her 13th week of pregnancy after toughing it through 5 IVF cycles. She is the strongest chick I know!! I couldn't be happier for her!!
2. Sonja On (In)Fertile Ground is about to start her 18th week with her quadruplet pregnancy. She and her 4 babies are living proof that embryos don't have to be perfect quality for a miracle (or 4 in her case) to happen. All are healthy and happy and I pray that they stay that way through the rest of her pregnancy and beyond.
3. Below Average Athlete Just got her first BFP after a FET!!! I am THRILLED for this West Coast Mama!!!
4. Emily at A hope and a wish for a gift from a petri dish is in her 8th week and pregnant with twins after a FET. She is feeling morning sickness in full force and facing a move this weekend! I'm rooting for ya Emily!!
5. Jem at Ambivalent Womb has been through a lot of loss these days. I have shed tears with her and I pray that the sun will shine for her soon!
6. One Who Understands is just starting her first IVF-ICSI cycle and I am really cheering for her!! Come on BFP!!
7. Babygaga is only two days ahead of me with her pregnancy. She is now starting her 17th week. It's been fun to follow her!
8. Brooke at Scifibaby just got at BFP after a FET. She has had so much faith and patience as I've been following her. She is really inspiring!
9. Rachel at Our Journey, But Not Our Plan has been through the ringer with TTC. She is now exploring adoption. Her strength is remarkable!
10. Lin at Our Someday Family is proof that miracle babies are possible. She got her BFP just days before starting IVF #1 for MFI. It's been fun following her throughout her pregnancy so far.
11. Sabine at A Land Far Away (She was already nominated by Wifey so I figured it would be ok if I listed 11 bloggers.) Sabine is about to turn 30 and is looking for 30 ideas of things to do this year that she's never done before. It's her "30 for 30" list! If you have a good idea please go let her know!!
Now it's your turn to List 10 Things That Make Your Day and then list 10 Blogs that you think are worthy of this award.