Monday, August 2, 2010

Update

How far along: 38 weeks and 5 days (only 9 days left until my due date).


Total Weight Gain: Who gives a sh*t at this point....last week I was at 30 lbs. I don't want to look at the scale anymore...it depresses me.

Symptoms: Heartburn is only kept manageable by Zantac...I have no room left in my abdomen! Contractions have started to get more painful. Some swelling in my hands, feet and ankles.

Sleep: Some nights are better than others. I have even more trouble rolling over now....I feel stuck sometimes.

Most recent Doctor’s Appt: My BP was 110/62, baby's HB was 145. I was dilated 1 cm and about 50% effaced. Everybody is very healthy! Ultrasound scheduled for this Wednesday to check her size and fluid level.

Best Moment Last Week: Getting an full body massage...from my mama!! She set up her professional massage table in the babies room and it was heavenly!!!!

Movement: My baby is getting really, really strong. She likes to push against my bones now...I hope that means she's getting ready to come out!

Food Cravings: All I want is junk food and I know that's the last thing I should be eating. I dream about cheeseburgers, ice cream, and candy....ugh! Good thing my parents are here and doing lots of healthy cooking otherwise who knows what I'd be feeding myself. I have just lost my motivation in the kitchen.

What I Miss: Having pregnant friends to hang out with in real life...I'm the last one left! Not much longer I hope!!! I can't wait to hold my baby too!!!!!

What am I looking forward to: MEETING MORGAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milestones: Getting EVERYTHING done from my list of things to do before baby comes. Now I'm just playing the waiting game....

How is Daddy? He's getting anxious for baby to come. He's trying to be calm and patient, but I can tell that he's getting tired of waiting just like I am.

9 comments:

  1. Glad things are going well! You look GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll be here before you know it! You look great! Keep Ms. Morgan cooking for a few more days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture! You look fantastic! I'm into the junk food now too. So, just today, I ran out and got Arby's. So bad, but sooooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable! You actually have the "pregnant glow" about you. I'm glad you're eating healthy, because I have fallen off the junkfood wagon... This baby is making me eat bad things! I cannot believe you are due in 9 days. Seems crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, cheeseburgers!! I've been craving Wendy's like it's my job!! I'm still nauseas and it seems to be the only thing I can stomach lately. I'm hoping that changes in the next few weeks because I honestly miss a lot of the healthy stuff I ate prior to get pregnant.

    P.S. - Can't wait to see pictures of your little girl!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog. So glad I joined in on the fun at such an exciting time!!! Can't wait to read your story and see pictures of sweet Morgan's face in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous!!! I can't imagine how you must feel knowing that at any moment it could happen! Sounds like your body is getting ready and you're clearly ready (logistically speaking) so bring it on!!! XO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Priscilla! Just sent you an email to thank you for your wonderful sharing! :) Super excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well the good news is you still look totally amazing! I really hope Morgan decides to make her grand appearance soon. She is so lucky to have such great parents.

    ReplyDelete