Thursday, August 12, 2010

Labor Update #2

It's 3:30 AM.

I'm still home, still laboring, and still no doula. It's been 25.5 straight hours of contractions and I'm exhausted. My body is shaking and nauseous from the pain that has gotten close to unbearable.

I'm starting to think that it's time to go to the hospital...so I'm gonna call and wake up our doula to see what she says.

My contractions are still wavering between 5 and 8 minutes apart, but they last more than 60 second and I'm barely able to make it through them...

Questioning my choice for an unmedicated labor....If this weren't taking SO long....good God this is so tough!!!!

Cervical plug passed around midnight so hopeful that I'm making some progress.

This labor is no joke!!!!! I just want to hold my baby....

No comments:

Post a Comment