Friday, June 11, 2010

Only 61 Days to go!!

How far along: 31Weeks, 2 Days


Total Weight Gain: 23.5 lbs

Symptoms: Occasional heartburn at bed time (probably from eating too much too late at night) is my only complaint. Sure I feel heavier and less coordinated, but I love it!

Sleep: Great! I am still sleeping very, very well. (I give all the credit to our Tempurpedic mattress. We've had it for 2.5 years and I still say, "ahhhh" every night when I climb into bed. No pressure points at all, so my hips are doing just fine. I don't even use body pillow.)

Most recent doctor's appt: My blood pressure was 111/52, baby's HB was 165 and everything was measuring just right. No concerns at all. I am grateful for such health.

Best Moment Last Week: Watching Ben put together our new high chair and travel system that were gifted to us at the shower. We have them set up in our formal dining room (a place we rarely go, so they are not in the way) and I smile every time I walk by and see them in there. So amazing that we have those items in our house for OUR baby!!

Movement: ALL the time. She feels really big now and I love keeping my hands on my belly to feel her kicks. She has found her head down position (been there for over a month now...doc says that some babies find their nook early and like to stay put) so I always feel her feet in the same place on the right side of my abdomen. She also gets the hiccups a lot that are funny to feel. Ben can even feel them.

Food Cravings: Black Olives!

What I Miss: Being able to keep up with Ben on our evening walks/jogs. He is training for a 10K. I am obviously not, but I try to walk for 30+ minutes a day. We start out together at the track and then he takes off running and I keep walking. We meet back up after about 25 minutes. I look forward to doing it together once our baby is big enough for a jogging stroller. (I also look forward to not having a heavy baby on my bladder when I'm power walking!)

What am I looking forward to: Our 34 week ultrasound. This will help determine how big she really is and, of course, I always love getting a glimpse of what she's doing in there!

Milestones: Making it to the final 10 week stretch!

How is Daddy? He is amazing. He massages lotion on my feet most evenings when we get into bed since it's hard for me to reach and it feels so good. He is definitely going to be a great and loving father!!

4 comments:

  1. You are the happiest pregnant mama ever!! I'm so glad that everything is going so well for you...
    I am totally jealous of your sleep and your bed!! Can I come over and sleep in it? =)

    Shower gifts are starting to come in the mail from people who can't attend and it is so weird to start storing all that baby gear! It's like maybe, just maybe, there is actually a baby coming to live here soon! It's so crazy that the babies will be here so soon. I can barely think about it, I get so excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the slide show... I actually watched it all the way through before reading your post. I'm with Tracey, you are so happy being pregnant. It's very encouraging. So glad you are getting foot rubs, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are doing fabulous, so happy to hear it!!! It is wonderful to see baby stuff in the house isn't it? Every time I walk by the baby's room I still smile, it's so surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So great to hear you are doing well, only 61 days until I drool all over your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete