Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thanks!

Thanks everyone for your comments yesterday. I wrote the previous post because the news at the baby shower rocked me to my infertile core. The experience brought back all the horrid feelings of when I had to be around others who were pregnant when we were struggling after a failed IVF. I just hated to be the catalist of the akwardness and somehow that made me take on some of her pain. I guess old habbits (and mind sets) die hard!! I know there was no way for me to know and my other friends have all said they are SO sorry for not giving me the heads up. It's just a heart breaking senario that I've read about but to be there and be the one who brought it up was a doozy! Thanks again for all your loving and supportive comments. I love this community!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cilla,

    My name is Aracely and I am finding your posts and blog so inspirational and hopeful. God Bless your pregnancy. Know that you give hope to all of us IFers who are still on the other side. My husband and I are heading to IVF this summer and hope it will be the answer for us. Thank you for your honesty and candidness! Also, your pics of IVF meds was eye opening and kind of comical. Ahh, what we do in the name of love. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete